A research specific and GLP compliant range of animal ID and temperature transponders and scanning equipment suitable for all species from small to large.
- All transponders are supplied in single use sterile needle assemblies. Transponder application is by minimally invasive, non-surgical, sub-cutaneous injection.
- Each transponder comes with its own unique 10 digit number which can be read-only or re-programmable to your own animal ID research protocols.
- There is a transponder for non-invasive and accurate temperature monitoring for best welfare and research results
- Provides error-free animal identification and data transfer to your computer
- A range of transponder scanning equipment is available including hand-held and bench mounted for convenience.
- Includes data collection systems for collecting additional information such as weight and caliper measurements. Data can be downloaded directly to a computer so managing your research data and observations is more efficient.
- Compatible with all facility management software programmes